IAPRI, was established in 1971 as an international membership association to promote packaging research and education. IAPRI is a unique global network which allows organisations to communicate and develop ideas, exchange experiences and in many cases reduce duplication of effort.
The aims of IAPRI
- To establish and advance professional and personal relationships between researchers of packaging organisations around the world
- To exchange information and obtain criticism in respect of research results at an early stage in their execution
- To exchange research themes planned by particular organisations
- To exchange experience in respect of measuring techniques especially in relation to standards
- To give advice on equipment and apparatus which may be employed by particular organisations for specific purposes
- By means of exchange of information between members avoid duplication of work
- To arrange conferences, symposia, lectures and similar activities
IAPRI rules 2011 (PDF opens a new window) and IAPRI Ethics document (PDF opens a new window)
Find our more about IAPRI membership
The 21st IAPRI World Conference on Packaging will take place between 19-22 June in Zhuhai, China. It is hosted by Jinan University and Hunan University of Technology. For more information please click here
IAPRI Symposium attracts over 130 delegates
The IAPRI Symposium in Lausanne (9-12 May) attracted delegates over 130 delegates from 20 countries. There were 99 papers in total out of which 69 are oral.
Marie Rushton, IAPRI Secretary General says 'This excellent event brought researchers from all over the world to network and develop strong links'