To provide a forum for exchanging views and ideas on consumer-packaging interaction research including:
• Human factors research (methodology)
• Consumer research (methodology)
• User-centered packaging design
Mission: To provide a forum for the exchange of views and ideas on distribution packaging research including:
• Identify those issues related to distribution packaging that are seen to be important, relevant to the broader distribution packaging community and need reviewing.
• Tackle various aspects relating to distribution packaging that remain unresolved or in need of improvement.
• Meet regularly to engage in forward looking discussions and set the research agenda.
• Promote the exchange of students and personnel across institutions.
• Promote collaborative research projects across institutions
• Work together to increase the likelihood of attracting research / development funding to assist us in our research
To create a forum for exchanging views around packaging and sustainability, to share ongoing activities and to foster an understanding of packaging contribution to sustainability.
The 21st IAPRI World Conference on Packaging will take place between 19-22 June in Zhuhai, China. It is hosted by Jinan University and Hunan University of Technology. For more information please click here
The IAPRI Symposium in Lausanne (9-12 May) attracted delegates over 130 delegates from 20 countries. There were 99 papers in total out of which 69 are oral.
Marie Rushton, IAPRI Secretary General says 'This excellent event brought researchers from all over the world to network and develop strong links'