To provide a forum for exchanging views and ideas on consumer-packaging interaction research including:
• Human factors research (methodology)
• Consumer research (methodology)
• User-centered packaging design
The working group is a platform for experts on the transport of dangerous goods who discuss and exchange information on papers from ECOSOC Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods (TDG). The group also discusses standards and research projects for dangerous packagings and –logistics.
The group develops independent points of view to assist members when consulting their governments.
Mission: To provide a forum for the exchange of views and ideas on distribution packaging research including:
• Identify those issues related to distribution packaging that are seen to be important, relevant to the broader distribution packaging community and need reviewing.
• Tackle various aspects relating to distribution packaging that remain unresolved or in need of improvement.
• Meet regularly to engage in forward looking discussions and set the research agenda.
• Promote the exchange of students and personnel across institutions.
• Promote collaborative research projects across institutions
• Work together to increase the likelihood of attracting research / development funding to assist us in our research
To create a forum for exchanging views around packaging and sustainability, to share ongoing activities and to foster an understanding of packaging contribution to sustainability.
The 28th IAPRI Symposium is taking place between the 9-12 May 2017 in Lausanne, Switzerland. it is hosted jointly by Vaud University of Applied Sciences and Nestec. For details for the Call for Papers please click here.
Jay Singh from CalPoly State University, USA, is confirmed as the new IAPRI president.Read more...