To provide a forum for exchanging views and ideas on consumer-packaging interaction research including:
• Human factors research (methodology)
• Consumer research (methodology)
• User-centered packaging design
Mission: To provide a forum for the exchange of views and ideas on distribution packaging research including:
• Identify those issues related to distribution packaging that are seen to be important, relevant to the broader distribution packaging community and need reviewing.
• Tackle various aspects relating to distribution packaging that remain unresolved or in need of improvement.
• Meet regularly to engage in forward looking discussions and set the research agenda.
• Promote the exchange of students and personnel across institutions.
• Promote collaborative research projects across institutions
• Work together to increase the likelihood of attracting research / development funding to assist us in our research
To create a forum for exchanging views around packaging and sustainability, to share ongoing activities and to foster an understanding of packaging contribution to sustainability.
The 21st IAPRI World Conference on Packaging will take place between 19-22 June in Zhuhai, China. It is hosted by Jinan University and Hunan University of Technology. For more information please click here
IAPRI is pleased to announce that PepsiCo is sponsoring the 2018-2019 IAPRI Student Exchange Scholarship.
PepsiCo had stated this in support of the Scholarship: 'We believe this scholarship will provide a deserving student the critical skills and research experience in the field of packaging, needed for a successful career in a packaging or a consumer products company.'
The scholarship is $7,000 and 6 months with the objective of graduate students travel to a member organisation to undertake research that will enhance their work. We have a number of members who are interested in hosting students and we will help applicants contact potential hosts.
The deadline for submissions is 19th February 2018. Full details will be found at http://iapriweb.org/about-us/iapri-prizes-and-scholarships/