There are three categories of membership
in IAPRI is open to institutions where research into packaging or the development of test methods in packaging or development and implementation of higher educational programs is a focused center of activity. The institutions must be willing to exchange information with other members of IAPRI regarding the results of their research at conferences, symposia, and within working groups.
Full members are eligible to
In addition Full Members can:
- the monthly e- newsletter - packaging research and education
- reduced price entry to IAPRI events
- entry to the IAPRI Member Conference (once every two years)
- membership to IAPRI working groups:
- Packaging and Consumers
- Distribution Packaging
- Sustainable Packaging
- Active and Intelligent Packaging
- Eligibility for IAPRI Scholarship
- Listing in the IAPRI Member Directory on the web site
- Listing of member researchers in the Researcher Directory
- Access to the member only part of the web site:
- Papers from IAPRI events are available
- Career Center Listings
The Full membership fee is $650 per annum
- apply to host a IAPRI event
- apply to become a IAPRI director
- have voting rights
is granted to associations/societies who are not actively involved in packaging research, test method development and/or higher education programs but are ready, willing and able to contribute technical or educational intelligence of interest to IAPRI in support of the aims of IAPRI. The Board may propose additional terms of reference for any new Affiliate member.
Affiliate Members have the same rights, duties and entitlements as a Full Member except for voting rights, severing on the board of directors and hosting events.
The IAPRI affiliate membership fee is $650 per annum
is available to for-profit entities having a demonstrable interest in packaging research, testing and/or higher education activities and want to receive recognition as supporters of IAPRI. The entities should be willing to exchange information with other members of IAPRI regarding the results of their research at symposia, conferences and within working groups.
Corporate members have all the same rights, duties and entitlements as Full members with the exception of voting rights, hosting Member Conferences and a limited number of representations on the Board.
The corporate membership fee is $1,300 per annum
To apply for IAPRI membership please click here for the application form.