IAPRI membership is open to any institution, organization or company whether academic or commercial who is involved in packaging research, testing or education. Organizations not directly involved in research but support or are associated with packaging are also eligible for affiliate membership.
Currently there are over eighty members from 30 countries in membership. Over the past five years membership has grown by 3-5 members annually.
IAPRI offer members access to unique global network which brings together individuals from all over the world working in a range of packaging disciplines.
There is a IAPRI event each year hosted by a member. The event alternates between a IAPRI Symposium (members only) and IAPRI World Packaging conference.
IAPRI members receive a number of benefits including:
For more information about IAPRI membership categories click here
- a quarterly newsletter - packaging research and education
- reduced price entry to IAPRI events
- entry to IAPRI Symposia (once every two years)
- membership to IAPRI working groups as follows:
- Packaging and the consumer
- Dangerous goods
- Distribution packaging
- Flexible packaging
- Sustainable packaging
- Research networking
- Eligibility for IAPRI Scholarship
- Listing on the IAPRI web site
- Access to the member only part of the web site where papers from IAPRI events are made available