IAPRI membership is open to any institution, organization or company whether academic or commercial who is involved in packaging research, testing or education. Organizations not directly involved in research but support or are associated with packaging are also eligible for membership. Currently there over ninety members from 31 countries in membership. See the Member Directory to search for members by name or country or click here
for a PDF listing of members within countries.There is a IAPRI event each year hosted by a member. The event alternates between a IAPRI Member Conference (members only) and IAPRI World Packaging conference (Open to All).
IAPRI offer members access to a unique global network which brings together individuals from all over the world working in a range of packaging disciplines.
- Full Membership in IAPRI is open to any organization (company, institution, governmental agency or university) whose principal business includes packaging research, testing or education. The institutions must be willing to exchange information with other members of IAPRI regarding the results of their research at conferences, symposia, and within working groups.
The Full membership fee is $675 per annum
- Corporate Membership is available any business organization with an interest in, or is conducting packaging research, testing or education, but whose principal business activity is something different.
Corporate membership fee is $1,300 per annum
Note: These members must be willing to exchange information with other members of IAPRI regarding the results of their research and other activities at conferences, symposia, and within working groups.
- Affiliate Membership is granted to any association or professional society that represents and promotes packaging interests that are willing and able to contribute technical or educational intelligence of interest to IAPRI.
Affiliate membership fee is $675 per annumMembership Benefits
IAPRI members receive a number of benefits including:
- the monthly e- newsletter - packaging research and education
- reduced price entry to IAPRI events
- entry to the IAPRI Member Conference (once every two years)
- membership to IAPRI working groups:
- Packaging and Consumers
- Distribution Packaging
- Sustainable Packaging
- Active and Intelligent Packaging
- Eligibility for IAPRI Scholarship and Awards
- Listing in the IAPRI Member Directory on the web site
- Listing of member researchers in the Researcher Directory
- Access to the member only part of the web site:
- Papers from IAPRI events are available
- Career Center Listings
Full Members are granted:
- voting rights
- ability to host IAPRI events
- can apply to become an IAPRI Full Member director on the board.
Corporate Members are granted:
- ability to co-host with a Full Member IAPRI events
- can apply to become an IAPRI Corporate director on the board
To apply for IAPRI membership please click here for the application form.