IAPRI membership is open to any institution, organization or company whether academic or commercial who is involved in packaging research, testing or education. Organizations not directly involved in research but support or are associated with packaging are also eligible for membership.
Currently there over ninety members from 31 countries in membership. See the Member Directory to search for members by name or country or click here
for a PDF listing of members within countries.
IAPRI offer members access to a unique global network which brings together individuals from all over the world working in a range of packaging disciplines.
There is a IAPRI event each year hosted by a member. The event alternates between a IAPRI Member Conference (members only) and IAPRI World Packaging conference (Open to All).Membership Benefits
IAPRI members receive a number of benefits including:
For more information about IAPRI membership categories click here
- the monthly e- newsletter - packaging research and education
- reduced price entry to IAPRI events
- entry to the IAPRI Member Conference (once every two years)
- membership to IAPRI working groups:
- Packaging and Consumers
- Distribution Packaging
- Sustainable Packaging
- Active and Intelligent Packaging
- Eligibility for IAPRI Scholarship
- Listing in the IAPRI Member Directory on the web site
- Listing of member researchers in the Researcher Directory
- Access to the member only part of the web site:
- Papers from IAPRI events are available
- Career Center Listings